The purpose of this Policy is to:
• ensure that you know what personal data we collect about you, what serves as the basis of this collection, for what reasons we collect and use this data, and who we share it with;
• explain how we use the personal data you share with us, to ensure you get the best experience using our website; and
• clarify your rights and preferences pertaining to the personal data we gather, as well as the ways in which we protect your privacy.
1) ZEBRA PROJECT OU Reg. 14406467 with its registered office in Harjumaa, Viimsi vald, Kesk-Kaare tee 38, 74020 (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), and its subsidiaries comply with the rules of preserving the privacy of natural persons and protect their personal data with due diligence.
4) Within the meaning of this Policy, the term "Customer" means a natural person visiting the ZEBRA PROJECT OÜ websites and/or using the services provided by the Company or its subsidiaries.
1) In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), ZEBRA PROJECT OU is the Data Administrator, and consequently the party responsible for determining the purposes and methods of processing of personal data of customers, potential customers, and other natural persons using the https://www.zegogo.com website.
2) We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform a contract we sign with you via our website (https://www.zegogo.com). i.e. to provide a service (compliant with Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR). Furthermore, we process personal data for the following purposes:
• registering you in the ordering system and ensuring proper user service, including providing you with product offers and completing your orders (compliant with Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR);
• possibly contacting you and responding to issues/questions you report in a form (compliant with Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR);
• contacting you and answering questions regarding product offerings you submit in a form (compliant with Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR);
• processing claims and complaints (compliant with Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR);
• pursuing claims related to an insurance contract (compliant with Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR) where the right to pursue claims is a legitimate interest;
• archiving purposes (compliant with Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR);
• statistical purposes (compliant with Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR) where having statistical information about our activities - enabling us to streamline our business - is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Furthermore, we may process personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. promoting our products and services. If we do this without using electronic means of communication, the legal basis for those activities is Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR where conducting marketing activities is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. However, if we use electronic means of communication for this purpose, such as email or phone, then due to other applicable laws we only process personal data after obtaining your consent (compliant with Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR).
3) Personal data of Customers of the Company is processed and protected in accordance with provisions of the law governing protection of personal data, including but not limited to GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act. The Company does not transfer, sell, or rent collected personal data to other persons or institutions, except when it is necessary to fulfil obligations under applicable laws or after obtaining a consent to those actions from the data subject. The Company may transfer personal data to third parties in accordance with conditions laid down in applicable laws.
4) When signing up for the service via the registration form, each Customer provides their full name, address of residence, email address, phone number, country of residence, town, postal code, and language preferences. Providing this information is voluntary, however providing full name and address of residence is necessary for the conclusion of a sales agreement with the Company.
5) Each Customer enters a login and a password protecting their service account. Each Customer should keep their login and password safe from unauthorised persons.
1) Personal data may be transferred to other parties that will process it on their own behalf, including but not limited to:
• parties conducting postal or courier activities;
• banks (for undue payment recovery purposes);
• government authorities or other entities entitled by law, for the purposes of performing our obligations (tax offices, law enforcement agencies, etc.);
• parties managing our IT systems (hosting companies, IT service providers);
• parties providing us with legal counsel, accounting, tax, claim collection, and advisory services. 2) Data collected via a Customer directly contacting the Company through the website is used solely for the purposes of communications with that Customer and responding to their queries.
1) You have the right to access, correct, and transfer your data, restrict its processing, object to its processing, or withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was already performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if the processing is consent-based).
Moreover, should you decide that our processing breaches the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority (the Personal Data Protection Office).
We will retain your personal data for the duration of a contract (performance of services) and after its dissolution:
• data included in contracts - stored until the limitation period for contract claims (up to 10 years from the date of contract completion);
• for the purposes required under applicable law, in particular the obligation to retain accounting documentation, issue invoices, etc.;
• warranty and complaint-related documentation shall be stored for 1 year after the expiration of a warranty or clearing a complaint;
• data transferred in a contact form - for the limitation period of possible claims (up to 3 years);
• data used for marketing purposes:
o when processing data on the basis of consent: until withdrawal of such consent or end of marketing activities;
o when processing data on the basis of legitimate purposes of ZEBRA PROJECT OU : until submittal of an objection to processing or end of marketing activities.
1) You can contact the Data Protection Officer on matters concerning the protection of your personal data via email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to our address.
1) The Company and its subsidiaries use appropriate security measures to ensure the collected personal data is safe from unauthorised access, alteration, public disclosure, and destruction. Those security measures include both technical solutions included within the service itself, such as e.g. appropriate encryption of data transmitted over the Internet, strict control of physical access to the computers and data storage media containing personal data, and application of and adherence to proper procedures of storing and handling personal data. All persons processing personal data of Customers for purposes related to the ZEBRA PROJECT OU website have appropriate permissions issued by the Data Administrator and undergo regular data protection training.
2) The Company creates backup copies of personal data of its Customers, and may use other similar measures in order to protect that data from accidental damage or destruction. 3) Credit card and online payments are handled by Paysera. Those services are responsible for all data disclosed in their forms, which are also protected with appropriate technical safeguards.
2) Cookies are used to adjust the ZEBRA PROJECT OU website's contents to preferences of each user. They are also used to generate anonymous statistics that let us understand the ways in which users use our website. This understanding allows us to improve the website's structure and content without personally identifying its users. Cookies also enable analysis of which components of our website are the most interesting to its users.
Cookies can be used during remarketing activities. Ads in the form of an image or text, based on previously saved user preferences, are displayed on other websites to people who have previously visited a given page.
3) You can disable cookies in the options section of your web browser at any time, but doing this may prevent you from using the ZEBRA PROJECT OÜ website.
By default, web browsing software accepts placing cookies on the end device. However, you can change your web browser settings to block automatic support of cookies, or to inform the user every time a cookie is sent to the device. Information on the support for cookies and available options can be also found in the Settings section of your app (web browser).
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including profiling), however this will not cause any legal or other serious repercussions for you.
The ZEBRA PROJECT OÜ website may include links to different websites, provided for the information and convenience of the Customer. The Company is not responsible for any information provided nor Privacy Policies applied by those
websites. The Customer should be aware that such websites are separate from the ZEBRA PROJECT OÜ website, and each time should verify on their own the Policy of each website visited with the use of any such link.